Monday, June 8, 2009

Flowers the farm twon

Does anyone use Facebook? I found this very small application in which a month ago called City Farm. One of my cousins in the Chicago area turn to me we were friends. I'm so addicted to this game lately, is simply crazy. You think I have better things to do with my time, but it's just pure, with my friends and planting things. My children, as well as their use, although peanut is too young to take a look at your entire account.

What to do? Well, it started when the animals are only decorative (though at times before it goes to milk cows and collect eggs from hens, etc), the cultures that may be ready in 4 hours to 4 days, if not non - harvest when the time is waste that can be gifts to friends in the trees or animals (now the flowers), which tend to its neighbors for the irrigation of their farms things, pull the weeds or raking leaves. I recently discovered that more money for their crop, if you hire another harvest (also thanks to my cousin, see above) and have Goofing in the chat room (aka the market), where I'm not renovating a farm, since the discovery.

We discuss all the possibilities (like the fact that we must be able to go to the beauty salon so that you do not seem all clones), and then try my character to do the Hokey Pokey and things just to see if all attention. Most times they do not. Either that, or ignored me because I'm so dang mad?

If I up this morning I had no idea that there are some changes in the game. Since I play flowers are produced in two weeks. The morning, I have 6 of them as a gift today. (Thank you all!) The son was so excited when he saw that all the changes that you can only help, but could not scream all the new animals and accessories that has been painted, while the last two walls of the kitchen.

I have money for a greenhouse in the game, so I had a stash of money splurge on a number of new toys. There will be a while until I'm high enough to still buy the glass, I have 3 levels to go yet. I bought a grill, water pump, door closures, and a pound so far and is planning the addition of some rivers and bridges, once I have all successfully reorganized.

I was on my farm is the conversion of the 6 Time, until I rebooted. Seems to happen more often than I like, but I think it is not so bad that I will not return. Now they can not log back on. I hope that the verdict does not last too long, I have to irrigate flowers and pumpkins for the harvest. 98% were prepared. Also, my yard is in total chaos and I do not like it that way.

Tag Search: farm town game, where did farm town go, farmtown, farm town cheats, farm town gone

No comments:

Post a Comment